Sunday 8 April 2018

Pissed Off


Well here I am on this lovely, soon to be hot Sunday morning writing a post, the last few days have seen me up and down health wise but I think I have at last turned the corner and will soon be back to my normal self, which is good as I am over not feeling that good.

We had Leo here yesterday and last night while his mum was working, she was doing a wine tour and asked if she could have the night without him so she could have a sleep in this morning and of course I said that would be ok.

Anyway yesterday saw me have a blow up at Tim, I asked him if while he was out could he pick up some toilet paper, I showed him what I wanted in the catalogue and told him which one it was also and still he bought the wrong stuff which annoyed me.

I was speaking to him about getting the wrong stuff and his attitude just made me more pissed off and when he told me to just get over it, I lost it and yelled NO I will stay as mad and pissed off for as long as I feel like.

Then he had to go over to Jessica's place to check on something for her and snapped at me something about me going to Jessica's and I just looked at him and turned to get my thongs on and he snapped he would go.

By the time he got home I was in a better mood and attempted to apologise for my blow up but he was still pissed off and didn't want to listen and I ended up telling him to do what he told me to do and just build a bridge and get over it. After a while he did get over it.

I do not like to be told at times to get over it, it makes me feel like I am being treated like a child and not allowed to be mad or in a mood, damn I am 55 years old and can be in a bad mood if I want too.

8 comments:

  1. You know sometimes it hurts us more than it does them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear me Jo-Anne - a tiff!
    Well at least you got some sort of toilet paper, better than none at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know it was more that he didn't listen because he often doesn't listen

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jo-Anne!

    Mrs. Shady and I fight like cats and dogs. What works best for us is to go ahead and express the anger out and let it dissipate naturally over time instead of issuing orders to "snap out of it." Mrs. S is a "sloppy shopper." She routinely grabs the wrong items from store shelves and brings them home. It is one of my pet peeves. :)

    Have a good week, dear friend Jo-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim and I rarely argue we bicker at times but blow ups like Saturday are rare for us

      Delete
  4. Being pissed off takes a lot of energy.
    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does which is why once I snap I am generally over it

      Delete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...