Saturday 18 March 2017

Good Morning

Good morning all I am up dressed and stiff and sore, my back the last couple of days has been giving me a lot of trouble, why you wonder, well each morning when I exercise I do 30-35 minutes of yoga type exercises to help strengthen my back and give me more movement aka flexibility in my back and legs at the moment I have very little so at the moment I am stiff and sore and movement hurts but in the long run these exercises should improve my movement in the short term there is pain and stiffness.

The above was written yesterday Friday morning this morning Saturday morning I am not as stiff and sore and have increased my yoga workout to 45 minutes by adding two extra exercises so this morning I did 70 minutes of exercise up 10minutes on the usual.

It is still wet here but I don't need to go out at all so that's good, Leo will be here hopefully around lunch time and not before as his mum is working this afternoon/night. There is some event on at the Hope Estate Winery called the Hot Dub Machine no idea what that is though but for Jessica it means work and work means money so she is happy and Leo has no problem staying with Nanna & Papa, although Papa will be at work all day today.

Since I started this I have read around 30 blogs and had breakfast and watched a bit of telly and now I generally feel like my head is going to fall off it is heavy and kinda stuffed up and I keep sneezing and coughing and part of me just wants to go back to bed as I am feeling pretty tied but Leo will be here soon so that isn't going to happen.


4 comments:

  1. Hope it stops raining soon.
    Good on ya for doing exercises, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still raining this morning and it does feel good to exercise if only the stiff and sore bit would easy up

      Delete
  2. Exercise is good just take it easy. Take care. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for my continued slowness. I hope to get caught up with your posts today. Yoga and other stretching exercise is wonderful. I hope that your back pain responds to it.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...