Monday 17 October 2016

Stressed and wanting to cry

Do you ever feel like crying?

Do you ever wonder why things have to be so hard, so complicated and so bloody frustrating?

Do you ever wonder why someone cannot see things from someone else's point of view?

How hard is it to have respect for someone else, and their wishes and feelings?

Lately as in the last week or so I have felt like crying a lot and I am often feeling frustrated and feel like screaming. Natasha doesn't see things from anyone else's point of view, she things she does but when I was talking to her this morning and when her dad was talking to her yesterday afternoon it didn't sound like she could get what he was saying or he get what she was saying.

She would rather fork out money to stay in a motel other than coming home, her dad has asked her to come home but she won't she says she doesn't want to come back only to end up fighting with her dad yet again and leaving in a mood saying she won't ever come back. I don't get that yes her and Tim fight they are so much alike but I feel like she is being stubborn and because she can't have everything here her way she would rather not be here.

She really doesn't get that this is our home and we have the right to have stuff in it, she keeps going on about how much stuff we have in the house and how we need to get rid of stuff because she doesn't do clutter and mess. When she starts going on about the house I get upset and doesn't get why.

I know she would be happier in her own house but at the same time she chose to give up her house and move back in here, I do not think she thought it through before she moved home, I told her it is not like she didn't know what this house was like before she moved home. When she moved home she was talking about being here for years she didn't even make it through one year before it all fell apart.

In other news Tim still doesn't have his bike back so I am using Jessica's car yet again and tonight I have said that Leo can stay here so I don't have to get up early to go and pick him up from his mum's to take him to school. This afternoon I have to take him bowling after school then home here for the night Tim should be home around 4.30pm so I don't mind having him here for the night.

Yesterday was my dad's birthday he turned 74 and we all went over for lunch well by all I mean me and Tim, Dave and his kids, Sandra and her girls, neither Jeannie or Sue turned up but it was also Sue's granddaughter Isabel's birthday so she was at her daughters place for her granddaughter's birthday.

Friday was my baby sister's birthday she was 39, like how the hell did she get that old seems like only yesterday she was a baby that I took into my bedroom with me while I listened to very loud music as well as taking her to shops and such with me and now she is 39.


We have two more birthdays this month Sue then Dave and then we are done for the month. 

11 comments:

  1. Sorry. It doesn't sound like she will change so she is better off on her own. Look at all the stress she causes, too. It will work out. Let her go on her way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she isn't going to change any time soon, I am going to take a step or two back and just see what happens

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the stress you have been going through. Sometimes, it is better to let her go her own way if she insisted on it. If she wants to come back, she will have to be humble about it and not insists on her terms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am going to step back and let her figure things out for herself we have tried to talk to her but she sees things her way and can't or won't see things our way so time to step back and stop getting involved

      Delete
  3. I wish I could say I can't relate to your situation but I can. Your Natasha sounds a lot like my Maggie. Only I'm the neat one and she's horribly messy and so is her dad. But she doesn't like to be told anything because she only sees it from her perspective. Sigh. They make life way harder than it needs to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do make things harder then they need be so the time has come for me to take a step back and let things work themselves out

      Delete
  4. As much as I don't wanna step into it again, I'd just add that SOMEONE needs a huge reality check.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate so much. My daughter can get set in her ways. I love her to death, but she is a lot like me. She needs to experience things on her own. Advising her can sometimes set up shields. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to hear we are not alone with these problems, we may know it but it is still nice to hear, thank you

      Delete
  6. I took a few days away from the Internet and I am sorry to see that you are being stressed out by the Natasha situation. I think maybe her being out of the house for a bit and all parties having some space away from each other might be helpful.

    The fact is that it is your house and your rules. She needs to accept that.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...